Westfield Avenue, Sanderstead
Mike wanted to create a modern, industrial look whilst keeping to a minimalist theme.
Important aspects of the design would include:
- using drawers where ever possible to maximise the usable space
- lots of cold storage (a full height integrated fridge and freezer)
- lots of cooking space (two single, pyro ovens, a combination oven and a coffee machine)
- lots of worksurface space to prepare fresh meals
- easily accessible storage from pull out systems
- uncluttered, removing small appliances such as kettle and toaster where possible (we used a Quooker Flex hot tap to remove the need for a kettle and put the toaster in a drawer)
Materials & Product Selection:
- Hard wearing worksurfaces that could withstand heat (Dekton Trillium with 60mm mitred build up)
- AEG Built In Appliances including Pyrolytic self cleaning ovens with food probe cooking
- Matt Graphite Slab Doors with Egger Tobacco Halifax Oak contrasting woodgrain doors.
- Brass Handleless Rails with matching brass plinths
- Black Sink & Tap
Kitchen Style: Modern
Kitchen Range: Porter/Unity Handleless
Kitchen Colour: Matt Graphite & Tobacco Halifax Oak
Door Type: Lay On / Handleless
Cabinet Finish: GTobacco Halifax Oak (Egger H1181 ST37)
Worksurface Material: Dekton Trillium 20mm (with 60mm Build Up)
Appliances: AEG Ovens, Combination Oven, Coffee Machine, Integrated Fridge, Integrated Freezer, Induction Hob and Dishwasher. Blanco Silgranit ETAGON Sink in Black with Quooker Flex Tap in Black.